Now that 2012 is officially over, it’s time for a brief overview of our most popular posts in the past year. As you’ll find out, the list is surprisingly diverse — there are infographics, posts strictly connected to payments, marketing case studies and even tips for using… Kindle at work!
Click ‘read more’ to see the list and share your favourite post in the comments section!
1. What a Small Company Can Do in One Year?
An infographic for PayLane’s birthday about our achievements in the first 12 months.
2. Yes, Even The Most Boring Businesses Can Have Fun Marketing Actions!
Proof that al business can have fun — a case study of a friendly war we had with our American competition — Braintree.
3. Sofortbanking — Fast Money Transfers
A description of a payment method we added to our offer, which is very popular in Germany.
4. Retrieval Request vs. Chargeback
It’s a tricky matter to many merchant and clients, so we wrote a post explaining the differences.
5. Credit Cards In Numbers
Another infographic about the wonderful world of credit cards — did you know that if we placed them all side by side, they’d cover Vatican City EIGHT FOUR times?
6. 5 Ways to Use Your Kindle at Work
A few tips that will make your kindle useful also at work.
8. Sofortbanking — Interesting Payment Method For Those Who Are Able to Trust
Once again a post about Germany’s most popular payment method, Sofortbanking, triggered by some doubts that Polish customers had about it.
9. Credit Card Payment vs Wire Transfer
Pros and cons of paying via credit card and wire transfer. Whos’ the winner of the battle?
10. So You Think Pepsi is a Celeb Magnet?
A collection of the best adverts by American Express, which feature some of the greatest TV and film stars.
To everyone who has visited Across the Board in the past year, read, commented on, liked or retweeted our posts — thank you! :)