So here’s out latest perk for merchants – the PayLane Verified Merchant seal.
What are the benefits of the Verified Merchant status?
The short answer is: you will improve your business and sell more.
The just a little bit detailed answer is:
- Your business will become more trustworthy – feeling safe and secured, your customers will be purchasing more eagerly. They will also finish more transactions with an actual payment – no more hesitations and resignations on the last step!
- Your ebusiness will be professionally verified – this means that if something needs improvement, we’ll help you make it better.
Along with being certified as PayLane Verified Merchant, you will receive:
- a dedicated certificate-website in the verified.paylane.com domain,
- a Verified Merchant seal for your website – we can match every layout!
How to get the Verified Merchant seal?
If you run a fair and trustworthy business, it should be quite simple. Frankly, if you’re already a PayLane client, the whole process can be reduced to just three easy steps:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get verified by our Compliance Department.
- Receive the seal and a confirmation page in the verified.paylane.com domain!